A More Youthful & Attractive You.
At the end of the day why do people have Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery? To improve their appearance and in a fair number of those cases…this means to look more youthful as well as attractive. There are several things to consider and several steps, that you can take, to ensure this is the result that you get from your Rhinoplasty, Face Lift, Eyelid Surgery, Browlift, Breast Implants, Fuller Lips, Cheek Implants, Chin Implant, Tummy Tuck or Liposuction. Celebrities that look more attractive and radiant understand these important points
First things to consider:
1. Avoid generic type procedures sold by corporations and businessmen to any doctor and surgeon willing to pay the fee in order to use the procedure name. We’ve all seen the ads on TV and magazine for these types of procedures…be aware that they will be performed by a whole host of different doctors and surgeons with varying degrees of training, experience and ability.
2. Avoid technological advances that are devoid of real science behind the claims. Remember it’s easy to make promises…quite another to deliver real results. That’s why experience and training are key.
3. You get what you pay for. Spend some time reading the posts on this blog to see people who could have made better choices by not placing costs ahead of results, experience and training of their surgeon. You will not get the best quality plastic and cosmetic surgeons to do your plastic surgery at bargain basement prices.
Steps to take for a more attractive you:
1. At any age consider improving the shape of your face. Cheeks, chin and jawline (primarily in men) can be augmented and accentuated to make female faces more fiminine and male faces more ruggedly handsome. This should be the primary focus of your efforts as it yields the most rewards.
2. Rhinoplasty can shape the nose to make it more sleek and unaware. Just be careful not to assign more aesthetic importance to your nose than it really has… Learn more by reading my new book on the subject “What’s Your Number”…the palmer code.
3. Face Lifts are to remove excess skin and tighten the underlying muscles…they can’t create or place shape into the face….this requires experience using step 1 above. Having said that, look for sophisticated versions (like our Celebrity Lift that has much smaller incisions, limited dissection and rapid recovery), not like older traditional versions that take hours to perform and weeks, or months to heal.
4. Breast Implants remain popular with women looking to improve the size and or shape of the breasts….Saline or Silicone implants.
5. Eyelid surgery can remove the tired look from your eyes…in less than 1 hour.
6. Tummy Tuck and Liposuction can be used to flaten the stomach area and re-shape the body by removing excess body fat.