Beverly Hills Facelift Surgeon
There are many places that you can have a Facelift, including Beverly Hills with world-renowned Beverly Hills Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon, Dr Francis Palmer who was voted one of the “world’s best” plastic and cosmetic surgeons by Tatler magazine. The difference between Dr Palmer’s Facelift in Beverly Hills versus anywhere else in the world is the degree of aestheic understanding that Dr Palmer uses to guide the Facelift outcome. Using his namesake brand minimally invasive Facelift called the “Palmer Celebrity Facelift”, Dr Francis Palmer relies on his understanding of the proper aesthetics of what makes a face more youthful and naturally attractive. These aesthetic principles are the topic of Dr Palmer’s book, “What’s Your Number The Palmer Code”.
Dr Francis Palmer’s “Celebrity Face Lift” has the following advantages over traditional Facelifts performed in Beverly Hills including:
- Much smaller incisions athat are about 1/5 as long as those used in traditional Facelifts.
- Tissue dissection that is around 10% as much as that performed during traditional Facelifts, Mid Facelifts or Deep Plane Facelifts.
- Because there is far less tisue dissection during the “Palmer Celebrity Facelift”, there is far less bruising and swelling. This allows patients to fly home, all over the world, within the first week, not months like the more invasive type Facelifts.
- The “Palmer Celebrity Facelift” can be performed in 90 minutes or less using a local infiltration (No anesthesia), IV sedation or general anesthesia.
- Dr Francis Palmer combines his “Celebrity Facelift” with fat shaping; Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, as well as Lip Augmentation using Juvederm or Restylane; Cheek Augmentation with Perlane, Radiesse or Cheek Implants; Chin Augmentation with Radiesse or Chin Implants and Jaw Augmentation with Radiesse. This allows the face to be properly shaped into a more youtful, naturally attractive shape during the Facelift Surgery.