The Top 5 Plastic Surgery Procedures by Francis R Palmer MD, world renowned Beverly Hills Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon.
The Top 5 Plastic Surgery Procedures by Francis R Palmer MD, world renowned Beverly Hills Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon voted One of The “World’s Best” Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeons. The results are in and the top 5 plastic surgery procedures have changed very little over what was popular in years past. Here are the top 5 ways people are choosing to make themselves more naturally attractive.
- Nasal Surgery or Rhinoplasty remains the most common procedure as people continue to seek natural refinement of the nose. The procedure can be done in as little as 1 hour and can soften and refine the overall shape of the nose.
- Facelifts: The short-incision Face Lift variant with it’s limited tissue dissection and quick healing time continues to increase in popularity. Facelifts remain the most powerful way to take 10 years or more off of an aging face. In 90 minutes, using The Palmer Celebrity Facelift, Francis R Palmer MD can make the face 10 years younger by shaping facial tissues, SMAS layer tightening and removal of excess skin.
- Eyelid Surgery, also called Eye Lifts or Blepharoplasty, are designed to remove excess fat and skin from the eyelids making the eye area look less tired.
- Breast Augmentation with Breast Implants remains a very popular procedure with a trend towards smaller sized silicone implants. Women are seeking Breast Enhancement by replacing older or larger sized implants for those that are smaller sized and less obvious.
- Rounding out the top 5 are skin resurfacing procedures using Lasers, Radio-Frequency (Protege is our choice), Ultrasound and Chemical Peels to restore more attractive, supple, youthful skin to the face.
***Always popular are dermal fillers to fill in facial folds and shape the cheeks, chin and jaw line along with Neuro-modulators (Botox, Xeomin and Dysport) to soften unwanted lines and wrinkles. These quick, easy and highly effective non surgical treatments are increasing in popularity especially in the 20 somethings that have no intention of looking older.
Some interesting stats on plastic and cosmetic surgery procedures:
- Survey in the UK revealed that 24 % of women aged 16 – 21 would consider having “work done”. Which of course means dermal fillers, neuro-modulators or one of the most common plastic surgeries mentioned above.
- Another survey, by the ASPS, stated that the 35 -50 age group have the most plastic and cosmetic procedures accounting for 44 % of the total performed per year. The same survey however suggested that the 19 – 34 age group had 20 % or 1 out of every 5 plastic and cosmetic surgery procedures.
- A survey by the AAFPRS suggested that the most common cosmetic procedure for women under 35 were Botox (Xeomin, Dysport) neuro-modulator injections at 64% followed by dermal fillers with many facial plastic surgeons reporting an increase in these injectables as well as plastic surgery in patients under 25 years of age.
***Dr Francis Palmer believes that these younger patients are seeking methods to preserve their youthful good looks through prevention and maintenance procedures offered in his signature Stay Forever 22 program designed to meet those specific needs.