Flying to Beverly Hills for your Procedure
Francis R Palmer III, M.D. voted one of the “World’s Best” Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeons, is a world-renowned Plastic & Cosmetic surgeon that has practiced in Beverly Hills for over 25 years.
“Famous faces from around the world flock to Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Francis Palmer, MD-you can look movie-star fabulous.” – Woman’s World.
“Internationally renowned Plastic Surgeon” – Goodlife
“A renowned Hollywood plastic surgeon” – Woman’s World
“Dear Dr Palmer & team, Thank you for doing such a world-class job on me and for pulling off such miraculous results.” – R. (real patient)
“I am SO happy!-the deep discontent about my aging face no longer preoccupies my mind and it feels like a new start-everyday I am so happy that I made the decision to come and see you-Your ever-so happy patient.” – S. (real patient)
“Palmer is the surgeon to many famous faces-you simply can’t afford to make a mistake, so get the best.” – Tatler Guide to the World’s Best Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons
Because of Dr Francis Palmer’s artistic judgment, technical skill and extensive experience patients often fly to Beverly Hills for his surgery and treatments. For those seeking the “very best” experience here are some points for your consideration:
- In his illustrious and celebrated career, Dr Francis Palmer has operated on two continents, has over two decades of experience with scores of international and trans-continental clientele. From Royalty, Captains of Industry, Heads of State, Socialites, Celebrities to many discerning individuals just like you, they have all traveled to Beverly Hills for his cutting-edge and innovative plastic and cosmetic surgery procedures and treatments. The truth about “value” and how to choose your Plastic Surgeon .
- Not all surgeons are created equal. Aesthetic judgment, training and experience make all the difference between you looking absolutely Stunning and “something else” (overdone, pulled or less attractive).
- Francis R Palmer III, MD, FACS is the past director of facial plastic surgery at USC and is a full professor of the volunteer staff. Dr Palmer has trained numerous facial plastic surgeons.
- Your safety, confidentiality and natural beauty are our top priorities.
- There are a very limited number of the “world’s best” plastic and cosmetic surgeons and Dr Francis Palmer has been voted one of them.
- The cost of traveling to Dr Palmer is far less than what revision surgery might cost after going elsewhere for your initial surgery. Not to mention the emotional cost, which could be incalculable.
- Author and creator of the definitive Book on Beauty and Plastic Surgery based on over two decades of performing plastic and cosmetic surgery and treatments.
You deserve the best “fly to BH for the very best” ….why not come get the “star treatment”
VISIT Dr Francis Palmer an Internationally renowned Beverly Hills and Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon who has received world-wide acclaim as one of the “World’s Best” Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeons.
Plastic surgery patients often search around the globe looking for the very best, top plastic and cosmetic surgeon that can meet their needs and accomplish their goal of becoming more naturally beautiful. As worldwide Medical Tourism increases, a growing number of patients have come to appreciate the level of skill and value that the best plastic surgeons have to offer. Traveling across the country, or the globe, has become commonplace for patients willing to achieve the best care, safety and privacy. Here at The Palmer Code Institute of Beverly Hills, Dr Palmer and his staff are happy to assist you in making your visit both pleasant and aesthetically rewarding. We will discuss all pre-op requirements, length of stay as well as pre- and post-operative appointments so that you may plan your visit accordingly. We look forward to making your journey a pleasant one.
Discover the transformative power that one of the “World’s Best” Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeons has to offer and schedule your consultation with Dr Palmer today!
We are happy to offer Virtual Consultations via the internet, telephone and skype. Of course, we also welcome in-person consultations for our out of town and international clientele.
Dr Francis Palmer is proud to offer “virtual consultations” for prospective patients from all over the world. For many years, Dr Palmer has given his clientele the ability to consult, with him over treatments and procedures, from the comfort of their own homes and offices. The process is simple and highly effective, allowing any travel plans to be concentrated on your surgery/procedure trip. You are just a few steps away from realizing your dream. It’s as simple as 1…2…3.
Step One: Contact us requesting a virtual consultation with Dr Palmer.
- Include area or areas of interest that you would like to discuss with Dr Palmer.
- Provide any pertinent medical history as well as history of prior surgery if it’s a revision case.
- You will be provided specific instructions on how to take the photos based on the area(s) of interest.
- You can e-mail photos along with your initial request by following the basic photo instructions provided below.
Step Two: Email us photos of the area(s) of interest.
- Our Patient Coordinator/Concierge will coordinate available dates and times for your consultation with Dr Palmer via conference call or Skype.
- Dr Francis Palmer will review your photos and pertinent history prior to your consultation.
Step Three: Your Virtual Consultation with Dr Francis Palmer.
- Dr Palmer will review your pertinent history and photos suggesting specific recommendation to fit your individual needs.
- Your questions regarding all aspects of Dr Palmer’s suggested procedures and treatments will be answered.
- The Patient Coordinator/Concierge will be available to discuss specific fee quotes, pre-op requirements, post-operative recovery centers, travel arrangements and available dates to schedule your surgery or treatment. Post-operative recovery centers will also be sugg
Basic Photo Instructions for your Virtual Consultation with Dr Francis Palmer
- Photo should frame the area(s) of interest, for example the front of the face, the face and neck on profile, mid section of body for Breast Augmentation Tummy Tucks and so on. Nasal Surgery photos should include front, profile and base view “looking up nostrils”.
- Best if taken by someone other that yourself
- Stand in front of a door, wall or other plain background
- The photos should be clear and not blurry
Contact us today to see what Dr Francis Palmer can do for you.
There are many beautiful hotels in Beverly Hills and Santa Monica (by the ocean)