World’s Best Beverly Hills Facelift
Dr Francis Palmer, World renowned Beverly Hills plastic and cosmetic surgeon recently voted one of the “World’s Best” plastic and cosmetic surgeons describes his “Celebrity Facelift” that he performs in his Beverly Hills (Los Angeles area) Accredited Surgery Center for patients from all over the world. What makes the “Celebrity Facelift” so unique and one of the world’s best are the benefits it has over other types of Face Lifts including the following:
- This facelift has incisions that are about 1/5, or 20% as long as those used in traditional facelifts. These shorter incisions, curve around the contour of the anterior portion (front) of the ears and allow removal of excess skin once the underlying SMAS muscle layer has been tightened.
- The Celebrity Facelift uses a focused and thereby much smaller area of tissue dissection than other forms of facelifts. This allows less tissue disruption, less surgery time, which means reduced brusing, swelling and time to recover.
- The underlying SMAS muscle layer is dissected, lifted, trimmed and re-sutured as should be done in any facelift to be effective. Simply folding, suturing or suspending the SMAS layer is not effective in Dr Palmer’s opinion.
- The cheeks and face are shaped by removing excess fatty tissue and creating the proper aesthetic cheek, chin and jawline shapes by using fillers (Perlane, Radiesse, Chin Implant or Cheek Implants). A unique characteristic of Dr Palmer’s “Celebrity facelift” is it’s ability to not only tighten the face and remove excess skin but the ability to actually shape the cheeks and other areas of the face. While this aspect might be overlooked in other types of facelifts, Dr Palmer believes that this facial shaping must be done in order to make the face more naturally youthful and attractive.
- The Celebrity Facelift, performed by Dr Francis Palmer, can be done in 90 minutes or less with or without a general anesthetic or IV sedation. Approximately 30% of His Celebrity facelift patients opt for a local anesthetic “only” during the procedure.
- Because of the limited surgery time, the Celebrity facelift can easilly be combined with Cheek Implants, Chin Implants, Lip Augmentation with fillers, Botox or a Chemocal Peel of the face.